I cooked fried rice for lunch. First, cut the meat. Then crack the eggs and stir. Cut the green onions. Put these in a frying pan and fry. After a little while, add the rice and fry. Add salt and pepper and you are done. It is easy to make, so please try to make it.
On Thursday, I ate ramen with my friend. I went to "Ittouya" near the Niigata Station. I ate "Syoyu-Ramen". It was very delicious. The chashu pork was thick and juicy!!
I went to see a movie called "It's Your Turn". It's a mystery movie. This movie is an extravaganza of a drama. I had been watching the drama on TV, so when it was made into a movie, I decided to go see it. In the drama, an exchange murder game is played by the residents of an apartment building. In the movie, a series of murders take place on a cruise ship. Watching it on the screen was more interesting than watching it on TV, as it conveyed a sense of tension and realism. I recommend that you watch it.
I want to watch this movie too!!
返信削除I watched the movie too! I want to watch again!
返信削除